Heat-recovery boiler is used to utilize excess pyrolysis gas in order to receive heat energy. Heat energy is used for industrial or household needs.
Installation of heat- recovery boiler is possible only in a case if at least 2 charcoal kilns CK-2 or CK-4 "EURO" are available in one place. To install the heat- recovery boiler it is also necessary to have a gas collector. The cost of the boiler is calculated according to the customer's specifications. It possible to install the heat-recovery boiler if there is any number of CK “EURO” models. Capacity of heat-recovery boiler is determined depending on the number of kilns
Using heat-recovery boiler it is important to consider:
1. What is the purpose of produced heat application?
2. What should be heated by the heat-recovery boiler: water or air?
3. Will the heat recovery boiler be connected to the existing boiler or it will be used independently?
4. What kind of fuel is used for pyrolysis: wood, its moisture and size; pini-kay briquette?
5. What is the number of charcoal-burning kilns on the site and their position?
We fully approach the assigned task and offer the optimal variant for its solution.
You`ve entered incorrect E-mail address
Entered E-mail is already in newsletter
You succesfully subscribed to our news